Section 121B Notice  
  An order given by a Consent Authority to an owner of a building or premises, or a person otherwise specified by section 121B of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (NSW). These include orders to cease using premises for a purpose which is prohibited or for which Development Consent is required, demolish a building, not demolish a building, to repair a building, do or refrain from doing things required for fire safety reasons, or remove an advertising structure. Notice must be given of the Consent Authority's intention to issue the order and the recipient has the opportunity to make representations to the Consent Authority concerning the proposed order. The recipient has certain appeal rights in respect of an order given under section 121B.